Business / Organizational Assessment
It is quite common for owners of emerging companies to become consumed in day-to-day management, forgetting to take time for reflection on their overall business health.
Furthermore, we all need outside insights that come from trusted advisors who bring experience and perspective different than our own.
A Business Assessment provides this business perspective and is the most helpful initial step in diagnosing the current health of your business.
Our proprietary Business Done Right™ assessment tool is used to conduct interviews with the key leaders of the business. Our questions evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your enterprise and are presented in a professional report of findings and recommendations for your company.
Key benefits of a Business Assessment are:
- Shows what is working and what needs to be addressed
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the organization’s operating structure and administrative focus
- Provides actionable recommendations
- Contextualizes urgent issues
- Gives you comfort that you’ve asked the hard questions
- Mission Statement
- 5 Year Business Plan
- 5 Year Business Forecast
Products and Services
- Trend Analysis
- Product Mix Analysis
- Review of Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Spend
- Acquisition/Retention Strategies
- Value Drivers
- Registration Documentation
- Risk Management Concepts
Management and Organization
- Organizational Chart
- Use & Function of a Board
- HR Practices
- Development & Training
- Trend Analysis
- Key Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Mechanics
- Hardware Network
- Software Applications
The report compiled following the review will include a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) Analysis, data-specific findings, best practices, and specific recommendations to strengthen and grow your organization.