Evolve Your Marketing
At Cathedral, we define “growth marketing” as a holistic combination of strategies, tactics and technology that focuses on optimizing the entire customer journey. It’s relationship-centered and data-driven with a goal of maximizing the value delivered to customers as well as the revenue received from them. Here’s how Cathedral can help your company build value with growth marketing:
Growth Marketing Assessment
The first step in leveling up your marketing efforts is to identify the gaps and opportunities that currently exist. Cathedral's Growth Marketing Assessment is designed to give a thorough review of your company's current overall sales and marketing strategy and operations through a detailed audit of information available and interviews with management/key employees. The Assessment Report includes:
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of currently implemented sales & marketing strategies and operations, with an emphasis on digital.
- A comprehensive website audit to determine gaps in the digital customer journey and opportunities to elevate your presence in search engine results for priority search terms.
- Keyword research to identify opportunities to increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and PPC (i.e., Google Ads) results.
- Analysis of email marketing strategy and performance.
- Social media strategy review and recommendations for content development and streamlined distribution. We’ll also examine social advertising results and strategy.
- Online reputation review to identify opportunities to correct misinformation as well as initiate and engage in key online conversations.
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") and Strategic Growth Initiatives for the business in the areas of digital sales and marketing.
This process typically takes 2 to 4 weeks depending on the complexity of the business and availability of key stakeholders.
Growth Marketing Monthly Consulting
In addition to creating a solid marketing plan, it's critical to equip your team with the resources to implement it. Execution is key! Cathedral offers our clients ongoing guidance with our Growth Marketing Monthly Consulting service. Each month, we'll meet with your marketing leadership team to examine important KPIs, keep a pulse on progress, identify and remove roadblocks, as well as provide critical insights for key topics included in your marketing plan. These topics can include:
- Creating your 90 day content calendar.
- Increase your orgranic search traffic.
- B2B social selling on LinkedIn.
- And others...
We'll also identify focus initiatives that we'll work together to implement between each monthly meeting. Ongoing guidance will be provided "on demand" during this time via telephone, email and/or video chats.
Essentially a seasoned Growth Marketing expert will walk alongside your marketing team to provide coaching, focus and accountability in order to help achieve your goals.
12-Month Growth Marketing Plan
After gaps and opportunities have been uncovered during the Assessment, the next step is to draft a written Growth Marketing Plan. This will serve as your company's roadmap for achieving its marketing goals. It will lay the groundwork and outline specific strategies, campaigns, timelines and tactics for marketing initiatives over the next 12 months.
The plan will include sections addressing audience segmentation, systems, tracking, messaging, social media, online advertising, content marketing, lead generation and SEO. It will also build upon the market and keyword research.
This process typically takes 4 to 6 weeks depending on the complexity of the business and availability of key stakeholders.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Our team of experts is available to help your business build value in a variety of ways including: assessments, strategic planning, corporate financing, M&A support, market research, growth marketing and much more!